Saturday, July 4, 2026

My Day

I have an easy life. I draw disability and mostly relax all day. Every other day or so I go to the grocery store. I also have to go to the doctor's office, the dentist, etc. What do I do with my time?

Sometimes I write poetry. That can take up to two hours per day on days when I am making a submission. But mostly I watch Youtube and spend time on Facebook. On Youtube there are Jordan Peterson videos and various other channels I keep up with. The Youtube and Facebook gods have me locked into conservative algorithms. I mainly just go along with the stream. 

Some of what I see enrages me--how white people are being treated in the UK, how there is a two-tier justice system there and they keep importing violent Muslims. Muslims have a conquest mentality, and their birth rate is at least twice the rate of the native British people. Many of the white people there are self-hating. They think we should make up for the sins of the past. White people are the only people like this. The Japanese aren't like this, and look at what they did to the Chinese and the Koreans during World War II. Most people are ignorant of this. Look at what the Mongolians did to the rest of Asia during Genghis Khan's day. Look at what the Arabs did to the Africans. No apologies from them are forthcoming.

All of us have ancestors who have done immoral things. No need to single out white people.

That's enough.

*Check out my first book of poems, Late Alabama, on Amazon.

Peace,

Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment