I woke up this morning at about 10:00 a.m. and went to the kitchen to get my medicine. I am bipolar and take four kinds of medicine in the morning: lithium, colace, Trileptal, and Gabapentin. I used to take Metformin for diabetes in the morning, but I lost about fifty pounds, and now I only take it before bed. The lithium and Trileptal are for bipolar disorder. The lithium is a mood stabilizer, and the Trileptal is an atypical antipsychotic. The Gabapentin is for peripheral neuropathy, and the colace is a stool softener. I also take an injection of Phlufenizine, which is an atypical antipsychotic. That makes me constipated, which is why I take the colace.
After I took my morning medicine I weighed myself. I am 6'5" and weigh 289 pounds. I think I am holding steady at that weight or about that weight. I also checked on a few poems I had written and submitted. Two of the poems were flawed, but a third poem was seemingly flawless. I also reviewed two other poems I had written. They turned out to be pretty bad. Oh well.
I went to check on some submissions, then I went to get some lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment