I should add that the shack was situated in the old parking lot of L&S Foodland, a grocery store that had gone out of business. It was situated in an abandoned parking lot.
Saturday, August 15, 2026
A Dream
I don't recall having a dream last night. I've been told we dream every night, but I usually don't remember them. I love dreaming. Once I had a dream that I was exploring my hometown of Athens, Alabama, and there was a little shack in the middle of a parking lot. I walked into the shack and all these bright keys lined the walls. The keys were translucent and made of glass. They sparkled. I was trying to pick out a key. For me this was a profound dream. It symbolized a turning point in my life. When I entered the shack I had to take two steps up. For some reason that seems significant. The dream was bright and colorful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment