Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Journal Entry

Today I revised some poems. I hope to be able to submit them sometime tonight or tomorrow. They are poems which were rejected by another journal long ago. Anyway, I have high hopes for them.

I also ate at a restaurant for lunch. I had a BLT and onion rings. I also told my mother I would not be coming over for supper. I have obsessive-compulsive disorder in addition to bipolar disorder, and I hate having to check to make sure everything is fine before I leave their house. 

I read some poems today like I always do. Yesterday I didn't do much reading at all. I hate that, but it won't kill me to occasionally go a single day without reading. I did write yesterday, so that is good.

I need to start on a new book. I have some here I could start on. I have The Story of English by Robert McCrum, Robert MacNeil, and William Cran. It was an international bestseller. I might embark.

No comments:

Post a Comment